Topic: Money Matter
For the love of money is the root of all evil: which while some coveted after, they have erred from the faith, and pierced themselves through with many sorrows. (I Timothy 6:10 KJV)
Have we noticed that many people are in bankrupt more than ever? Let’s look on the recent entertainment news on Britney Spear or Robby Ray. They began their careers good from start, but as they got into more fame and fortune, their individual life began to fall apart.
How do we handle our finance in right way?
I’m not going to say that give our money to televangelists or any media. Many preachers teach us if we give our money to ministries, God will bless us with hundredfold. This may be trued, but God will not only bless us with money. Instead, He will bless us in every part of our lives.
Here are some suggestions to use your money and time wisely:
- Tithe your money to your local church rather than give your money to several other churches.
- Give your time to God each day before beginning and ending of your day.
- Interact with your people outside the church.
- Encourage and help other people.
- Find at least one stable job.
- Do not rely on your credit cards to meet your bills.
- Pay your bills promptly.
- Spend time with your family each day.
God wants us to focus on everything in our lives rather than just for money. But He also wants us to focus on Him everything we are doing. We lost a great passion to have quality time with God. What are we going to do about it?